What to bring on your Charter:
- Warm Clothes (Even in the middle of the Summer! Lake Superior is full of fish AND surprises. It can get cold, windy and wet so come prepared. You can always shed a layer or two if it gets too warm!)
- Food and Beverages of your choice. Alcohol is allowed, but please use in moderation. No drinking like fish! The Charter supplies bottled water for the trip.
- SUNSCREEN. I cannot stress this enough. Especially for all day trips. The sun can and will bake you on your trip. Protect yourself so you do not return from your charter looking like a lobster.
- A camera is essential. In addition to the fish you catch, there are lots of birds that will fly or wade by that can make for great nature shots.
- A current MN Fishing License is required. In MN, a Trout Stamp is required to fish on Lake Superior. However, youth under 16 do NOT need a license nor a trout stamp. The other exception is anyone 65 and older are exempt from the trout stamp regulation
- The Captain will clean your catch (GRATUITY APPRECIATED!), and so you should bring a cooler with ice to transport your catch after the trip. It is critical to keep fish on ice until ready for consumption.
- GOOD VIBES ONLY. Believe it or not, the fish can sense this and they will hook up better if you put out GOOD VIBES ONLY!
What NOT to bring on your CHARTER: